A well-established repair facility is looking to hire a Forklift Mechanic in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania! In business for over 100 years within the Material Handling sector of the industry, this company provides mechanics with job stability and career growth!
Junior mechanics are encouraged to apply!
The Ideal Forklift Technician Will Have:
- At least 3+ years' experience repairing forklifts
- Solid experience diagnosing and repairing electronic/electrical issues, air brakes, and troubleshooting hydraulic systems
- Own tools, valid driver’s license and clean driving record, and valid DOT inspection license
Pre-employment criminal background checks are required.
Day Shifts Available:
- 6:00am - 3:00pm OR 7:00am - 4:00pm (Monday to Friday).
- Overtime after 40 hours.
$20.00 - $24.00/hour to start. A comprehensive benefits package is available on the 1st of the month after 60 days
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Disability Insurances
- Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, and Paid Sick Time
- Uniform Cleaning Service Available
- 401k After 90 days
- EAP Bonus