A large, multi-branch organization has immediate...Read more
A large, multi-branch organization has immediate openings in Columbus, MS for Electrical Crane & Plant Technicians. This is an excellent opportunity for Technicians to join a company that for 100 years, has brought innovation to asphalt, aggregates, and agricultural products as well as cement, slag, and steel mill services.
Electricians will operate and inspect electrical systems and components to diagnose defects and malfunctions throughout the plant including electric cranes. You will be responsible for repairing, maintaining, and testing electrical systems and components to ensure proper functioning.
Electrical Technician Job Requirements:
- 3 – 5 years experience as an electrician in a heavy industrial environment
- Knowledge of all electrical codes (i.e. NEC, NEMA, OSHA)
- Knowledge of PLC
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics
- Knowledge of heavy-duty drives including AC and DC motors
- Ability to work at elevated heights
All successful Electrical Technicians must complete pre-employment background checks (Drug, Physical, Criminal).