A large and multi-branch heavy truck repair facility is urgently
A large and multi-branch heavy truck repair facility is urgently hiring an experienced a hands-on Truck Shop Foreman to lead a team of diesel truck technicians for their fast growing shop in Sioux Falls, SD.
As a hands on Diesel Truck Shop Supervisor, you will be responsible for leading and mentoring a team of mechanics, overseeing the repair process, and ensuring that quality repairs are being performed in a timely manner. The working foreman is responsible for performing maintenance and repairs (engines, transmissions, clutches, brakes, suspension and chassis components, electrical, and more.) to a variety of trucks (i.e. International, Peterbilt, Kenworth, Freightliner, etc.).The Shop Forman is also responsible for opening, scheduling, and closing work orders, and resolving any customer disputes.
The Ideal Shop Foreman Will:
- Have 5+ years of repair experience on to trucks from manufacturers including International, Peterbilt, Kenworth, Freightliner, etc.
- Have at least 1 year experience in a supervisory role.
- Possess strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Oversee and supervise a crew of technicians
- Have a customer-focused attitude.
- Proficient with computer programs (i.e. ADP, CDK, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
The successful Heavy Truck Shop Foreman will submit to a pre-employment drug test.
All experienced diesel truck mechanics, foremen, and supervisors are encouraged to apply!