Heavy Equipment Mechanics are needed for shop and field roles in Milwaukee, Wisconsin!
Heavy Equipment Mechanic Requirements:
- Heavy Equipment Mechanics with 3+ years of experience are sought after for this position.
- Technicians with experience using laptop computers, gauges, and instruments to properly diagnose equipment are seen as an asset!
Mechanics with experience servicing electrical, hydraulic, and engine components of heavy equipment from manufacturers including Komatsu, Gradall, Doosan, and LeeBoy are will be given preference.
Heavy Equipment Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Mechanics are responsible for maintaining and repairing heavy construction equipment including backhoes, dozers, graders, loaders, excavators, and more!
- Mechanics are tasked with inspecting, troubleshooting, and diagnosing faulty equipment.
- Technicians will perform designated repairs on customer and company owned machines as directed.
$25.00 - $35.00/hour to start. A comprehensive benefits package is available after 30 days and includes:
- Take home service truck available (field roles)
- Health, life, vision, and dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off