There is a brand new opportunity for experienced Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics to join a long standing and established company in the Denver, CO area. This position requires a mix of both shop & field work on a large & diverse fleet of various types/brands of construction equipment and medium/heavy duty diesel trucks.
- 3+ years of experience as a Diesel Mechanic is preferred.
- Diverse background on various diesel equipment, including loaders, dozers, excavators, backhoes, motor graders, scrapers, pavers, dump trucks, skid steers, etc.
- Proficient using diagnostic software such as snap on scanners & computers.
- Welding experience (MIG & Stick).
- Flexible to work schedule, ability to work long hours when necessary.
- Possess own set of tools.
- Able to pass any preemployment background checks.
Day shift, 6:00am to 4:00pm (Monday to Friday) with possibility of weekend work as well. 50 to 60 hours/week on average. OT available!
$25.00 to $35.00/hour. Benefit package is available after 60 days of employment, and includes health care, uniforms, 401K, & yearly bonuses, etc.
Denver, CO 80110