We are urgently seeking a Generator Mechanic for a shop/field role to join a busy repair facility in Seattle, Washington!
Responsibilities Include: Repairs and maintenance of marine power packs and generator systems. Mechanics will be required to travel to Alaska for 4-6 weeks once a year. Experience with CAT, Cummins, Onan, &/or John Deere will be given preference however, all engine experience is welcome!
All travel will be compensated/reimbursed.
- Electrical systems (A/C, D/C power systems, 500kw & 480VAC)
- Diesel engine repair
- ECM reprogramming/repairs
- Welding and Fabrication
- TWIC Compliant
- Valid Passport and Driver's License
Day Shift: 6:00am - 2:30pm (Monday - Friday). Mechanics will be asked to travel to Alaska once a year for 4-6 weeks at a time.
$28.00 - $34.00/hour. Starting wage based off of prior relevant work experience. Complete health benefit plan (health, dental, vision with a flexible spending account) provided.
- Life insurance and AD&D as well as long term disability provided at no cost to employee.
- Benefits available on the 1st day of the month following 60 days of employment.
- Uniforms provided. - Travel Pay/Reimbursement.
Additional benefits: paid time off, 401K matching plan, retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program, yearly boot allowance.
Seattle, WA 98106