A well-established repair facility is urgently hiring experienced Mobile Equipment Maintenance Supervisor to lead their skilled team in Butler, IN.
- Manages all aspects of equipment maintenance and repair, primarily large off-road equipment
- Ensures equipment availability through effective and efficient scheduling of equipment maintenance and repairs
- Diagnosing and repairing/correcting mechanical, electrical and hydraulic problems
- Preventative maintenance, changing oil, batteries, lubricating
- Requisitioning parts and equipment
The ideal mechanic will have previous Supervisory/Leadership experience preferably within the heavy equipment industry, as well as experience working on diesel engines, along with a background in hydraulics, electrical, and braking systems. Previous welding, cutting, and fabricating experience is considered an asset. Maintenance Supervisor’s are expected to have an understanding with financial data.
The successful Supervisor is required to undergo thorough background record checks. This is an excellent opportunity, and all qualified technicians are strongly encouraged to apply.
Day Shift, Monday - Friday. Must be flexible to accommodate additional hours and occasional weekends based on operational needs.
$80,000k - $95,000k/year + Annual Bonus. Starting salary range is based on previous experience and training. Company vehicle provided + Gas Card + Laptop + Phone. Comprehensive benefits available including health, dental, life insurance, 401K and much more! Relocation available on a case by case basis.
Butler, IN 46721