A well-established truck fleet company is urgently looking to hire skilled and experienced Trailer Mechanics to join their team in Puyallup, WA!
The Ideal Trailer Mechanics Will:
- Have 3+ years experience repairing trailers and chassis components.
- Have experience completing preventive maintenance such as, brake inspections, lighting, wiring, tire rotation and changes, and wheel balancing.
- Have experience performing welding and fabrication to complete repairs.
- Perform inspections to all trailers in the fleet.
- Conducts diagnostic evaluations identifying appropriate repair work and necessary parts needed for repair.
- Be responsible for ensuring that all maintenance and repairs are completed in compliance with safety and quality standards and in accordance with DOT requirements.
- Be responsible for completing work orders, and ensuring that all documentation is completed accurately.
- Perform all work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Communicate positively with co-workers and superiors.
- Have some supervisory/ lead technician experience (preferred but not required).
Mechanics must have their own tools and a valid driver's license.
The successful Trailer Mechanic will be subject to pre-employment background checks.
All Trailer Mechanics are encouraged to apply!
Day Shift, 6:30am - 3:00pm (Monday to Friday). Overtime available!
$20.00 - $30.00/hour to start. Wage is dependent upon previous experience.
A sign-on bonus of $2000 is available, for the right mechanic!
Comprehensive benefits are available and include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, and a health savings account. Uniforms and cleaning service is also provided. Benefits are available following the first of the month, following 60 days of employment.
Puyallup, WA 98371