An Ag. equipment dealer near Modesto, CA is looking for an experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanic for available shop or field positions!
Technicians are responsible for performing maintenance and repairs to heavy agricultural equipment including Tractors, Combines, Swathers, Seeders, Sprayers, Balers, and more.
The Ideal Diesel Mechanic will have:
- At least 3+ years' experience repairing, maintaining Construction/Ag/Earthmoving equipment (CAT, CASE, John Deere, Volvo, Komatsu, etc.)
- Hands on experience with diagnostic software (CAT ET, Cummins INSITE, JPRO, Tech Tool, etc.)
- Hands on experience with Diesel Engines
- Hands on experience with hydraulic and electrical systems
- Hands on experience with chassis and drive line repairs
- Must have own tools, valid driver's license, clean record
- Factory certifications, CDL's, and ASE's will be rewarded but not mandatory
Join a team that offers great benefits, good perks, team environment, and lots of room to grow.
The successful technician will be subject to pre-employment background checks.
All Heavy Equipment Mechanics are encouraged to apply!
Days, 7:00am - 5:00pm (Monday - Friday). Overtime available and paid after 40 hours per week.
$25.00 - $38.00/hour to start. Comprehensive benefits package which includes Medical, LTD, EAP, Life & AD&D, PTO, Dental, and Vision, which kicks in after 30 days.
Modesto, CA 95358