An equipment repair facility in Missoula, MT is looking for an experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanic. We have shop, field, and rebuild specialist positions available!
Technicians for the field mechanic position will be provided with a Service Truck to use that comes fully stocked with company laptop, tools, cellphone, and expense card.
The Ideal Diesel Mechanic will have:
- At least 5+ years' of recent experience repairing, maintaining Construction/Ag/Earthmoving equipment (CAT, Case, John Deere, Volvo, Komatsu, etc.)
- Hands on experience with diagnostic software (CAT ET, Cummins INSITE, JPRO, Tech Tool, etc.)
- Hands on experience with Diesel Engines
- Hands on experience with hydraulic and electrical systems
- Hands on experience with chassis and drive line repairs
- Must have own tools, valid driver's license, and complete background checks
- Factory certifications, CDL's, and ASE's will be rewarded but not mandatory
Join a team that offers great benefits, good perks, team environment, and lots of room to grow.
Days, 7:00am – 3:30pm (Monday – Friday) Overtime after 40 hours a week.
$22.00 - $33.00/hour. Wage varies on level of experience and certifications. Employee’s benefits are active after 30 days. Benefits include; Dental, Medical, and Vision. Additionally, 401K is available.
Missoula, MT 59808