A recognized and longstanding organization with many years of operation in the transportation industry is on the search for an experienced Diesel Mechanic to join their busy repair facility in St. Cloud, MN. The successful Mechanic will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of a fleet of buses in a shop setting.
The Ideal Mechanic Will Have:
- 3+ years of experience servicing and repairing heavy duty trucks and/or buses.
- Strong diagnostic skills and understanding of mechanical systems.
- Welding experience.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to obtain CDL.
- Own tools and can submit to preemployment background checks.
Day Shift; 5:00AM to 2:00PM, 6:00AM to 3:00PM, or 11:00AM to 8:00PM (Sunday to Thursday, or Tuesday to Saturday).
$20.00 to $35.00 per hour to start. Comprehensive benefit package becomes available after 90 days of employment, and includes health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid time off/holidays.