We have a great new opportunity for Diesel Mechanics to join a well-established operation in Brampton, ON. Servicing a large fleet of Trucks from across the GTA, this position offers lots of room for shop & field repair, internal growth, training and advancement.
310T Technicians will preform diagnostics, repairs, replacements and preventative maintenance on various areas of highway trucks, which includes diesel engines, suspensions, electrical, driveline, HVAC, brakes and air systems, welding/fabricating etc.
Successful Diesel Mechanics must have:
- 5+ Years Heavy Truck repair experience
- Ability to read technical manuals, DOT experience
- Valid 310T Truck & Coach License
- Own tools, Valid Driver’s License, DZ preferred but not required
- Successful applicants will be subject to background checks (Driver's Abstract)
Days, 7:00am - 4:00pm (Monday - Friday). Mechanics should be flexible for OT requirements.
$30.00 - $40.00/hour. Depending on previous experience and training. Comprehensive benefits available including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D.
Additional perks: Take home service truck, Uniforms, and Boot Allowance.