Join a team that offers great benefits, good perks, team environment, and lots of room to grow!
The Ideal Diesel Mechanic will have:
- At least 3+ years' of recent experience repairing, maintaining medium and heavy duty Trucks (Semi trucks, class 6-8, etc).
- Hands on experience with diagnostic software (Cummins INSITE, JPRO, Tech Tool, etc.).
- Hands on experience with Diesel Engines and Emission Systems.
- Hands on experience with electrical systems.
- Hands on experience with chassis and drive line repairs.
- Experience mentoring or training other technicians.
- Must have own tools, and a valid driver's license.
- Factory certifications, CDL's, and ASE's will be rewarded though not required.
The successful technician will be subject to pre-employment background checks.
All Diesel Truck Mechanics are encouraged to apply!
Windsor, CA 95492