An established and constantly growing company operating in the logistics industry is in urgent need for a Diesel Truck Mechanic to join their team in Elizabeth, NJ.
- At least 2 or more years of experience performing repairs and maintenance to a fleet of heavy duty trucks and trailers.
- Ability to diagnose and perform repair work on diesel engines, electrical, and hydraulic systems.
- Proficient welding and fabrication experience.
- DOT certified in FHWA Inspection & Heavy Brakes is an asset.
- Owns tools & valid class A license (or able to obtain one).
- Must be able to submit to mandatory pre-employment background checks (Criminal, Drug, Physical, and Driving).
Day shift, 8:00AM to 4:30PM (Monday to Friday).
$26.00 to $34.00 per hour. Starting wage based heavily on experience and is negotiable. Benefits offered include Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 401k, along with Paid Vacation, Personal Days and Holidays.