A leader in the industry is looking to hire experienced Diesel Mechanics for both shifts at their shop located near South Portland, OR. The company is committed to ensuring smooth running rigs, the safety of its employees, supporting and fostering a greener company, and maintaining confidence from their customers through a high standard of service.
Fleet Technicians will be responsible for performing inspections, service and repairs on tractors using company DOT and OSHA guidelines to ensure safe operation for a fleet of trucks.
Successful Diesel Mechanics should have:
- At least 2 years diesel truck repair experience
- Previous experience and/or working knowledge of DOT inspections
- Experience working with CNG
- Brake and 609 Certifications preferred
- DOT and Forklift Certified
- Own tools, valid drivers license and clean driving record. CDL is preferred, but not required.
Afternoon Shift (Monday - Thursday) 1:00pm - 11:30pm OR Afternoon Shift (Tues - Thursday) 1:00pm - 11:30pm + (Friday) 12:00pm - 10:30pm. OT after 40 hours.
$20 - $30/hour, wages dependent on relevant work experience and certifications. Comprehensive benefit package, monthly premiums paid for by company, medical, dental, vision, 401K plan, profit sharing, and HSA plan. Medical benefits become available on the 1st of the month following the date of hire.
Tualatin, OR 97140