A renowned Construction outfit has immediate openings for experienced Diesel Mechanics to join their team in Etobicoke, ON.
What Do They Offer?
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- Internal Growth Opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits (Medical, Dental, LTD, Life Insurance) + RRSP
Working in both the shop and field, Diesel Technicians will perform diagnostics, troubleshooting and repairs to engines, hydraulic, electronic and electrical systems on Heavy Trucks & Equipment across the GTA.
- 310T Truck & Coach Certification, or Senior-level Apprentice
- Experience performing service and repairs to a variety of Trucks & Heavy Equipment
- Kenworth, International, Caterpillar, or John Deere experience considered an asset
- Own tools, Valid Driver's License
Successful Heavy-Duty Mechanics will be subject to a pre-employment background check.
Rotating Shift (2 Weeks): Days, 7:00am - 5:00pm and Afternoons, 11:30am - 9:30pm (Monday - Friday) OT available.
$27.00 - $35.00/hr. Comprehensive Benefits After 90 days (Medical, Dental, LTD) + RRSP after 6 months.