Diesel Mechanics are required to join a growing, Industry leading team with 60 years of business in Scarborough, ON. This dynamic, family-owned business offers a suite of products – including new and used truck sales, financing, leasing, daily rentals, parts and service, and more. 310T licensed Technicians, and apprentices will be given preference.
- Adjust/test steering, electrical, cooling, lubricating, braking systems, drive trains, suspensions, power steering units, clutches, transmissions and oil
- Diagnose malfunctions and perform vehicle repairs
- Diagnosis, Test and Rebuild engines etc.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Willingness to take on new challenges
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Maintains a safe and clean, productive, and efficient work area
- Full set of technician tools required for general repairs (shop tools supplied)
- Full “G” Class Driver’s license with a good driving record
- 310T Truck and Coach Technician License
- Proficient in SCR and DPR exhaust systems
- The ability to diagnose and rectify faults
- Diagnostic software knowledge and experience
- Experience with computerized diagnostics and repairing electrical systems
- Minimum experience 3-5 years inclusive of apprenticeship
- 310S Automotive Service Technician License is an asset
- Strong technical knowledge
Day shift, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm. OT available after 40 hours.
- $25.00 - $40.00/hour, dependant on previous experience
- Full Benefit package (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD) available after 90-days
- Uniform Service, Boot allowance, Tool allowance