A well-established truck dealership is looking for Diesel Mechanics who are looking to join their growing team in Wilmar, MN!
Mechanics seeking ongoing growth and job stability are encouraged to apply!
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company that offers the ability to enhance your expertise within the industry – Mechanics will be offered an opportunity to go through ongoing OEM training!
The Ideal Diesel Technician Will Have:
- At least 2-3+ years' truck and/or engine repair experience on heavy diesel trucks.
- Experience working with manufacturers including International, Peterbilt, Freightliner, Volvo, Mack, and more.
- Solid experience diagnosing and repairing electronic/electrical issues, air brakes, and troubleshooting hydraulic systems.
- Own tools, valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
The successful Heavy-Duty Truck Mechanics will complete pre-employment background checks (Criminal Record, Drug Screens & Breath Alcohol Tests, Physicals, and MVR).
Afternoon Shift Schedule Available (Two Options):
- 3:30pm - 12:00am (Monday - Friday: 5 x 8 hour shifts) OR
- 3:30pm - 2:00am (Monday - Thursday/ Tuesday - Friday: 4 x 10 hour shifts)
- Shift differential and Overtime available.
$20.00 - $32.00/hour. Starting wages are determined by previous experience/training. A comprehensive benefits package is available after 90 days and includes:
- An afternoon shift-premium of up to $5.00/hour
- Health Insurance and other competitive insurance packages
- Ongoing OEM Training.
Willmar, MN 56201