A new Heavy Equipment Mechanic role has opened up at a dealership in Milwaukee! This company provides Mechanics with ongoing growth and job stability!
- Experience working on brands including CAT, Komatsu, Volvo, Liebherr, or John Deere.
- 2+ years' experience performing hydraulic and electrical repairs to heavy equipment.
- Posses diesel engine repair experience.
- Must be proficient with diagnostic programs.
- Previous OEM and factory training is preferred though not necessarily required.
- Possess a formal education (Post Secondary - Tech School, College, University, etc.).
All techs must be able to pass the necessary background, drug screen, physical and driving record checks before an offer is presented.
All Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics are encouraged to apply!
Days Shift Schedule Available:
- Days: 7:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Techs should be prepared to take on additional hours from time to time to accommodate emergencies and big projects.
$28.00 - $34.00/hour. Starting wages are dependent on past experience and training.
Potential sign on bonuses are available, on a case by case basis.
A comprehensive benefits package is available and includes:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Retirement options.
- Ongoing Training.
- Relocation Assistance on a case by case basis.
Milwaukee, WI 53225