A Field Service opportunity for a Heavy Equipment Mechanic has just become available based out of Rural Hall, NC. This is an extensive travelling role with consistent overnight assignments. Travel throughout the US and Canada while working at large and exhilarating job-sites. This technician will get the chance to work on a very unique product line of foundation drilling equipment and yellow iron support pieces. Join a large multi-branch organization that operates throughout North America while pulling wrenches on the newest and technologically advanced equipment. Gain access to on-going factory training while supporting equipment responsible for substantial projects across the US and Canada.
Key Skills and Experience
- 3 or more years of experience servicing diesel trucks and/or heavy equipment.
- Thorough understanding of electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical systems.
- Proficient in diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Comfortable working independently.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Owns tools and valid driver's license.
Days, 9:00am - 5:00pm (Monday - Friday). Consistent OT available year round, with time and a half paid after 40 hours weekly. Mechanics must be flexible to accommodate monthly travel.
$20.00 - $28.00/hour to start. Benefits package that includes 100% employer paid employee health insurance and 50% family coverage, life insurance, as well as paid time off (vacation, holidays and sick days), and 401K. Yearly boot allowance and factory training also provided.