A well-established company specializing in earth moving and construction equipment is immediately hiring Heavy Equipment Mechanics to join their skilled team of techs in Bridgeville, PA.
Heavy-Duty Mechanics will preform preventative maintenance services, diagnostic tests, troubleshooting, and minor to complex repairs on a variety of heavy equipment for the construction, mining, and road building industries.
Successful Heavy Equipment Technicians must have:
- 3+ Years Heavy Equipment repair experience
- Strong Hydraulic & Electrical background
- Strong diagnostics and diesel engine repair experience
- OEM training preferred
- Own tools, Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Drivers abstract, Service Truck provided for field work
Days, 7:30am - 4:00pm (Monday – Friday). Occasional Saturdays for Overtime as needed.
$21.50 - $32.00/hour. Starting wage is based on previous training and experience. Comprehensive Benefit Package available after 30 days of employment. A company matching 401K plan is also offered. Uniforms will be provided and cleaned.