An equipment repair facility near Olathe, KS is looking for an experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanic.
The Ideal Diesel Mechanic will have:
- At least 2+ years' of recent experience repairing, maintaining Construction/Ag/Earthmoving equipment (CAT, Case, John Deere, Volvo, Komatsu, etc.)
- Hands on experience with diagnostic software (CAT ET, Cummins INSITE, JPRO, Tech Tool, etc.)
- Hands on experience with Diesel Engines
- Hands on experience with hydraulic and electrical systems
- Hands on experience with chassis and drive line repairs
- Must have own tools, valid driver's license, and be able to complete background checks
- Factory certifications, CDL's, and ASE's will be rewarded though not mandatory
Join a team that offers great benefits, good perks, team environment, and lots of room to grow.
Days, 8:00am - 5:00pm (Monday - Friday), + some Saturday mornings depending on business. OT paid after 40 hours per week.
$20.00 - $30.00/hour. Starting wage will be based on previous experience and training. $5000 Sign on Bonus for fully qualified mechanic. Comprehensive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability available immediately, as well as PTO and Matching 401k. Uniforms Provided.
Olathe, KS 66062