A large fleet with a stable and growing company is seeking a Parts Technician in Colton, CA. Parts Representatives will preform merchandising duties over the counter and phone with customers/clients, parts & inventory processing, clerical duties, price quotations, ordering, delivery coordination and verification.
- Provide internal and external customers with parts price quotes, availability and technical information in a friendly and professional manner
- Receive daily and weekly parts requisitions, verify part numbers and quantities, and allocate them accordingly
- Review parts requisitions and invoices, verifying that correct pricing, quantities, and parts are billed
- Administer and maintain the parts and records of all returned items including warranty parts, complying with company guidelines
- A minimum of two years’ experience in customer service and/or sales
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Skilled in use of MS Office applications
Successful applicants will pass pre- employment background, and drug test.
Days, 7:00am - 4:00pm (Monday - Friday) OT Available after 40 hours.
$28.00 - $32.00/hour. Starting wage will depend on previous experience and training. Full comprehensive benefits are available after the 90 day probationary period; medical, dental, life, vision, vacation, 401K, and PPE reimbursement. OEM training is offered.
Colton, CA 92324