A well established industry leader in the Heavy Equipment Industry is urgently seeking an experienced Service Manager to compliment their operations across Ontario. This position will be based out of Brampton, ON while overseeing multiple locations province wide.
- Oversee and manage day to day operations of the Service Department, including directing support personnel, ensuring service work is being performed to company standard, and budgetary planning/allocation.
- Ensure all operations at shop level are running efficiently, including providing Technicians with sufficient training, guidance, and resources to perform tasks with top level quality.
- Maintain constant communication/support with parts & sales departments.
- Provides front-line assistance to customers on service problems or concerns, either by telephone or visitations; ensures the total satisfaction and ongoing relationship of all customers.
- Ensures the adherence to overall Company policies and procedures, with particular emphasis on Health and safety, by all support staff.
- 4 or more years of experience occupying a Service Manager position within the Heavy Equipment or Diesel Industry.
- Ability to run a service department.
- Journeyman Licenced Heavy Equipment Technician (421A), along with exceptional technical knowledge is preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
Days, 8:00am - 4:30pm (Monday - Friday).
$80,000 to $100,000 per year salary. Salary is generally negotiable based on prior experience.
Comprehensive benefit package including: medical, dental, vacation time and RRSP.
Brampton ON L6T3Y3