An equipment repair facility near Santa Rosa, CA is looking for an experienced Service Writer.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- At least 2+ years' of recent experience working with customers and creating work orders for repairing and maintaining Construction/Ag/Earthmoving equipment (CAT, Case, John Deere, Volvo, Komatsu, etc.)
- This position requires the utmost professionalism, excellent customer service, maintaining the service department records and library, opening/closing invoices, updating customer profiles, processing warranty claims, and preparing efficiency reports.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office and service writing programs.
- Basic knowledge of accounting practices and procedures as well as a general understanding of mechanic/technical terms are major assets.
- Must possess the ability to speak about mechanical repairs with customers and employ solid customer service skills on a daily basis.
- Pre-employment background checks will be completed before employment begins.
Join a team that offers great benefits, good perks, team environment, and lots of room to grow.
Days, 7:00am - 5:00pm (Monday - Friday) Flex start times are available. Over Time available and paid after 40 hours per week. Occasional OT Saturdays in the shop as needed.
$18.00 - $28.00/hour. Starting wage will be determined based on previous experience and training. Comprehensive benefits package is available after the 90 day probationary period.