The Shop Foreman will be responsible for assisting, coordinating, and directing the workload of the Service Department for maximum efficiency and productivity while providing quality repair work, advising, and making recommendations to the Service Manager regarding technician skills and training needs.
- Responsible for the organization of the work performed as well as quality control
- Supervise the work of Service Technicians
- Maintain an organized clean work environment
- Advise and mentor Technicians
- Commitment to customer service, service excellence and ability to communicate and work effectively with customers, the service team and other branch personnel
- Converse with the customers & operators on the phone, email or in person
- Manage costs and ensure profitability of the department
- Opening and closing work orders, preparing work orders for warranty
- Previous mechanical experience in a heavy equipment environment will be considered an asset
- Certified Journeyman in the Heavy-Duty Equipment technician trade or equivalent designated trade (Preferred)
- Experience in a service department setting
Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4:00pm.
$65,000.00 - $75,000.00/year. Comprehensive Benefits including Medical, Dental, Short and Long Term Disability Coverage, as well as a Defined Contribution Pension Plan available after 2 years of employment. 3 Weeks paid vacation, and monthly incentives.
Ottawa ON K0A1L0