We have a great new opportunity for Trailer Mechanics to join a well-established Transportation outfit in Springfield, OH. Servicing a large fleet of Trailers from across the United States, this position offers lots of room for internal growth, training and advancement.
Trailer Technicians will preform diagnostics, repairs, replacements and preventative maintenance on various areas of Dry-Van Trailers, which includes suspensions, electrical wiring, welding, brakes, ABS diagnostics, and tires.
Successful Trailer Mechanics must have:
- 2+ Years Trailer repair experience
- Ability to read technical manuals, DOT experience
- Own tools, Valid Driver’s License, CDL preferred but not required
- Successful applicants will be subject to background checks (Criminal, Drug, Social Security, Employment Verification)
Days, multiple shift options below. Should be flexible to work overtime when needed.
- 6:00am - 4:30pm (Wednesday - Saturday)
- 7:00am - 2:30pm (Monday - Friday)
- 6:00am - 4:30pm (Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri)
$17.00 - $21.00/hour. Starting wage range is based on previous experience and training. Comprehensive Benefits available including Dental, Vision, 401K Match, PTO, and Medical insurance that starts day one. Additional Boot Allowance, Company Uniforms, and Sponsored Certifications (ASE, 608, and OEM to earn an additional $3,600/year).
Springfield, OH 45506