Heavy Equipment Mechanics are needed for shop and field roles in Eau Claire, Wisconsin!...Read more
Heavy Equipment Mechanics are needed for shop and field roles in Eau Claire, Wisconsin!
Heavy Equipment Mechanic Requirements:
- Heavy Equipment Mechanics with 3+ years of experience are sought after for this position.
- Technicians with experience using diagnostic software, gauges, and instruments to properly troubleshoot equipment are seen as an asset!
Mechanics with experience servicing electrical, hydraulic, and engine components of heavy equipment from manufacturers including Komatsu, Gradall, Doosan, and LeeBoy are will be given preference.
Heavy Equipment Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Mechanics are responsible for maintaining and repairing heavy construction equipment including backhoes, dozers, graders, loaders, excavators, and more!
- Mechanics are tasked with inspecting, troubleshooting, and diagnosing faulty equipment.
- Technicians will perform designated repairs on customer and company owned machines as directed.
The successful technician will be subject to pre-employment background checks.
All Heavy Equipment Mechanics are encouraged to apply!