We are currently looking for Advance Level Diesel Truck Mechanics to join a well established team in North Charleston, SC....Read more
We are currently looking for Advance Level Diesel Truck Mechanics to join a well established team in North Charleston, SC. Mechanics are expected to complete troubleshooting and repairs on hydraulic and electrical systems. Those Mechanics with experience working on Mack, International, and Freightliner trucks will be given preference.
The ideal Technician will have previous experience working on:
- Chassis component repair and maintenance.
- Cummins engine repair and maintenance.
- Suspension, drive train and steering systems; and heating and A/C system repairs.
- Perform repair on hydraulic and electrical systems; and air and hydraulic braking systems.
- Welding and fabrication as needed.
Mechanics with ASE certifications are considered an asset. This is an opportunity to work with a nationwide fortune 500 company with over 30,000 employees and can offer career growth in a stable industry.Read less