A Truck Repair facility near Livermore, CA is looking for an experienced Diesel Mechanic....Read more
A Truck Repair facility near Livermore, CA is looking for an experienced Diesel Mechanic.
The Ideal Diesel Mechanic will have:
- At least 5+ years' of recent experience repairing, maintaining Medium - Heavy Duty Trucks and Trailers
- Hands on experience with diagnostic software (CAT ET, Cummins INSITE, JPRO, Tech Tool, etc.)
- Must have hands on experience with diesel engines and emission systems (ability to diagnose DPF, DEF, Engine codes, Component failures)
- Hands on experience with hydraulic and electrical systems
- Hands on experience with chassis and drive line repairs
- Must have own tools, valid driver's license, and complete background checks
- Factory certifications, CDL's, and ASE's will be rewarded though not mandatory
Join a team that offers great benefits, good perks, team environment, and lots of room to grow.