Experienced Truck Mechanics are needed at a fleet repair facility in Windsor, CA!...Read more
Experienced Truck Mechanics are needed at a fleet repair facility in Windsor, CA!
This is an amazing opportunity to join a well-established company that offers great potential for career growth!
The Ideal Truck Mechanic will:
- Have complete working knowledge of diesel engines, transmissions, differentials, suspension components, air systems, brake systems, electric systems.
- Have 5+ years of experience performing maintenance and repairs to heavy trucks
- Be familiar with performing maintenance and repairs to Peterbilt trucks (preferred but not required).
- Be familiar with performing a full PM services, and 90 day BIT inspections.
- Have experience servicing hydraulic systems.
- Be able to accurately troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical faults by utilizing gauges, specialty tools, diagnostic software.
- Have experience with welding and fabrication (preferred but not required).
- Have a minimum of a class B CDL and a crane operator certification (preferred but not required - technicians must acquire this within a specific time frame).
The successful technician will be subject to pre-employment checks.
All Diesel Truck Mechanics are encouraged to apply!Read less