We are currently looking for Diesel Truck Mechanics for both SHOP and FIELD roles at a fast-paced diesel repair facility just outside of ...Read more
We are currently looking for Diesel Truck Mechanics for both SHOP and FIELD roles at a fast-paced diesel repair facility just outside of Baltimore, MD!
If you are well versed in performing repairs to trucks from a wide variety of manufacturers, this may be the opportunity for you!
The Ideal Diesel Truck Mechanic Will:
- Have 3+ years of experience maintaining and repairing diesel trucks from manufacturers including Freightliner, Kenworth, Mack, Volvo, Peterbilt, Ford, GM, Dodge (Ram), and others.
- Have experience utilizing diagnostic scanners/software to accurately troubleshoot faults and malfunctions on heavy trucks.
- Have experience performing repairs to diesel engines including Cummins, CAT, Detroit Diesel, and more.
- Perform maintenance, R & Rs, installation, and repairs to brake systems, and chassis and suspension components.
- Document all repairs and services completed.
- Communicate positively with team members and superiors.
- Perform all repairs in a safe and efficient manner.
All Diesel Mechanics are encouraged to apply!
Technicians must have a valid drivers license, and a clean driving record. A CDL is not required, however it is preferred.
The successful Truck Mechanic will be subject to pre-employment background checks.